- The "Zoom Guy" admits to having "Zoom fatigue."
- COVID pets adopted as support during quarantine are being returned to shelters across the country.
- The downside of working from home is that I live at the office.
- Our dog has more Instagram followers (@sashabanksthedog) than my husband and me combined!
- Flattening the COVID curve is good, but flattening the yield curve is bad?
So many interesting and thought-provoking things have come from our extended time away and less in-person social interaction. But we need to get back to talking with real people about real issues - goals, hopes, and dreams! If you are spending too much time contemplating things and not enough time taking action, let's get working on it! The month of May is half over, and in 45 days this year 2021 will be half over. If you want to be an influencer, disrupter, or change agent (who comes up with these adjectives?) we should definitely chat about the things that make you go HMMM!